Last Updated: 18/09/2023
2. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect the following types of personal information when you use our Site:
- Identification information (e.g., name, address, email address, phone number).
- Login information (e.g., IP addresses, login information, browser type, time zone, location, data on how you interact with the Site).
- Other information you choose to provide to us (e.g., comments, questions, communication preferences).
A cookie is a small text data file that is stored on the user’s computer or device by a website they visit. Cookies are used to collect information about the user’s browsing activities, such as preferences, login settings, browsing habits, and other similar data. This information can be used to personalize the user’s experience on a website, track their online behavior, and enable certain features, such as maintaining a login session.
3.2 Categories of Cookies
Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
3.3 Enable/Disable and Delete Cookies
You have the option to use your web browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies should not be stored. Another option is to adjust your web browser settings to receive a notification each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please consult the instructions in your browser’s help section.
Please note that our website may not function correctly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be reinstalled after your consent when you revisit our website.
4. Use of Personal Information
We use the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing our Site.
- Responding to your requests, comments, or questions.
- Personalizing your experience on our Site.
- Providing you with information, offers, or promotions about our products or services (with your consent, if applicable).
- Fulfilling our legal and regulatory obligations.
5. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Site and providing our services.
- Government authorities or regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- In the context of mergers, acquisitions, or other business transactions, if your personal information is part of the transferred assets.
6. Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All data is stored on servers with high-security systems, protected against unauthorized access and misuse. Furthermore, only individuals (employees or agents) who need access to the information in the course of their duties have access.
7. External Links on Our Site
The Site may include links to websites operated by third parties. By clicking on these links, you are leaving the Site. The Company has no control over the operation of these websites, and their inclusion on our Site does not in any way imply the Company’s responsibility for them. Any personal information you provide through these websites will be subject to their respective privacy policies.
8. Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, delete, and limit the use of your personal information. You can also object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Changes to the Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our personal information processing practices. The most recent version of the Policy will always be available on our Site.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this Policy, please contact us at:
816 Hurtubise Blvd., Gatineau, QC, J8P 1Z6